- Director of the International Collaboration Research Capability Project funded by Research and Development Office, Ministry of Education- KSA.
Title: Traceable reference software for a real surface texture metrology on 3D objects, In process since February 15, 2020 (three years).
- Principal Investigator (PI) of the Research Group in Mechanical engineering funded by the Deanship of Scientific Research, PSAU-KSA.
Title: Theoretical modeling of the magnetocaloric properties of some perovskite compounds in view to optimizing their application in magnetic refrigeration technology. With Dean (one year).
-Faculty Member in the Research Multi-Physics Labo.: Quantum Modeling and Mechanical Design, Tunisia.
-Principal Investigator (PI) of the Research Group in Mechanical engineering funded by the Deanship of
Scientific Research, PSAU -KSA.
Title: Effect of A-TIG elaborated flux paste on mechanical properties and corrosion behavior of stainless steel (Experimental and numerical simulation studies). Finished December, 2019..
-Co- Investigator (CI) of the Research Group in Mechanical engineering funded by the Deanship of
Scientific Research, PSAU -KSA.
Title: Preparation and electromechanical characterisation of Novel Anode Perovskite Materials for Application in solid in application in solid oxide fuel cells. Finished December, 2019.
- Full Professor in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical engineering Department in the College of Engineering at El Kharj- Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU), KSA.
- Principal Investigator of the Research Group in the Mechanical engineering Department , College
of Engineering at El Kharj- Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU), KSA.
- Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical engineering Department in the College of Engineering at El Kharj- Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU), KSA.
- Director of Research Unit at the Preparatory Engineering Institute of Nabeul, Tunisia.
Mechanical Design / Model Reduction/Robust Design/ Passive Damping / Multi-Objective Optimization / Harvesting Energy/
Perovskite Material/ Robust Design
2009 Habilitation, Carthage University
2002 Ph.D. in Structural Dynamics, Tunis El Manar University
1995 Master Science degree in the Materials of Applied Mechanics, Tunis El Manar University
1992 Bachelor Science degree in Mechanical Design, Tunis University
1987 High School degree in Mathematical & Techniques at the high school of Sidi Bouzid
2009Academic Habilitation Degree, HDR Mechanical Engineering-Design, Carthage University, Tunisia.
2002Ph.D. in Structural Dynamics, Joint supervision between The Applied Mechanics Laboratory - Franche Comte University, France and the Faculty of Sciences of Tunis (FST) Tunis El Manar University
1995Master Sciencedegree in the Materials of Applied Mechanics, Tunis El Manar University, Tunisia.
1992Bachelor Sciencedegree in Mechanical Design, Tunis University, Tunisia.
1987High School degree in Techniques at the high school of SBZ, Tunisia.
§ Since September 2014 – Until now
AssociateProfessor in Mechanical Engineering at the Colleague of Engineering – Mechanical Department El Kharj- Salman Bin AbdulazizUniversity, Riyadh, KSA .
AssociateProfessor in Mechanical Engineering at the Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Nabeul, Carthage University, Tunisia.
AssistantProfessor in Mechanical Engineering at the Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Nabeul, Carthage University, Tunisia.
Lecturerin Mechanical Engineering at the Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Nabeul, Carthage University, Tunisia.
Secondary school teacher detached to the Higher Educationat the Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Nabeul, Carthage University, Tunisia.
Contract teacher at Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology of Gafsa, Tunisia.
Teacher of secondary school detached at the high school of SidiBouzid.
§ College of Engineering- Mechanical Department (MD)
Duration: Since September 2014- Juin 2017 - Levels: Five and Six, Project1
Thematic 1: Mechanical Engineering: Design,Course Topics: - Introductionto Mechanical Design, Load and stress analysis, Deflection and stiffness, Failure resulting from static loading fatigue failure resulting from variable loading, Shaft design screws, fasteners and design of non permanent joints, Rolling contact bearings, Design of gears, Clutches and brakes.
Thematic 2: Mechanics of Machinery,Course Topics: - IntroductionGraphical position, velocity and acceleration analysis of mechanisms- Analytical linkage analysis- Profile cam design- Gear trains- Static force analysis- Dynamic force analysis- Flywheels.
Thematic 3: Dynamics,Course Topics: - 1) Kinematics of Particles: Rectilinear Motion, Plane Curvilinear Motion, x-y coordinates, n-t coordinates, Polar coordinates, Relative Motion, Constrained Motion. 2)Kinetics of Particles: Newton’s Second Law, Curvilinear Motion, Work and Energy Method, Impulse and Momentum. 3) Kinematics of Rigid Bodies: Rotation, Relative Velocity, Relative Acceleration, Motion Relative to Rotating Axes. 4) Kinetics of Rigid Bodies: Equation of Motion, Translation, Rotation, General Plane Motion.
Thematic4: Mechanics of Machinery Laboratory,Experiments: - Apparatus for investigating inertia in rotational motion, Four bar chain, Worm and wheel apparatus, Crank and connecting rod apparatus and Cam analysis apparatus.
Thematic5: Mechanical Engineering Drawing and Graphics Laboratory,Experiments: - Solids modeling with solidworks, Sketching and dimensioning , Creating an assembly parts, Multi-sheet drawing.
§ National Engineering School of Tunis (ENIT)
Duration: Since January 2010- June2012 - Level: Master mechanical engineering
Thematic 1: Robust Conception of Mechanics. Course Topics: - Condensed models by: Guyan method, Model condensation, Modal synthesis methods and the Concept of equivalent linearization – Parametric optimization: Introduction to optimization, objective function, deterministic optimization method, stochastic optimization method and multiobjective optimization.
Thematic 2: Dynamic Analysis of Mdof Systems- Analytical Solutions in time domain. Course Topics: Linearized eigenvalue problem - Solution of the undamped free vibration problem - Undamped free vibration using mode superposition - Damped free vibration using mode superposition method.
Thematic 3: Dynamic Analysis of Sdof and Mdof Systems- Numerical Solutions in time domain. Course Topics: Linearized of the excitation - Direct numerical integration - Explicit direct integration- Implicit direct integration.
§ National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology of Tunis(INSAT)
Duration: Since September 2011- June2012 - Level: Mastermechanical engineering
Thematic:Multiobjectiveoptimization.Course Topics: – Parametric optimization: Introduction to optimization, objective function, deterministic optimization method, stochastic optimization method and multiobjective optimization.
§ Higher Institute of Education and Training of Tunis (ISEFC)
Duration: Since January 2006- June2011 - Level: Mastery mechanical engineering
Thematic: Mechanical Vibration. Course Topics: - General concept: introduction, characterization of the action (deterministic or random loading), different cases encountered in vibration. – Linear mechanical system with one degree of freedom: Equation of motion of the elementary oscillator, Free and Forced vibration of the elementary oscillator, vibration of beam and nonlinear vibration.
§ Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Nabeul(IPEIN)
1- Duration: Since January 2008- June2014
Level: Second year preparatory class, Section: Technology
Thematic: Mechanics of MaterialsCourse Topics:
- Introduction to mechanics of materials and static review- Internal loads and types of loading- Types of supports and Reactions- Basic definitions of static review – condition of equilibrium.-Tension - Compression and Shear: Averagenormal stress- Normal strain – Allowable stress –Condition of resistance- Stress concentration-Mechanical properties- Stress strain diagram- Modulus of Elasticity- Hooks law– Poisson s ratio- Generalized Hooks law.- Shear: Single shear – Double Shear – Axially Loaded members: Saint venant principle- multi segment bar- thermal strain-Statically indeterminate members loaded axially. Torsion: Torsional deformation of a circular bar- Torsion of a circular sections- shear strain/stress –Polar moment of Inertia- : multiple torque and cross-section areas –stress concentration.
Thin walled pressure vessels:
Introduction- Cylindrical pressure vessels- Spherical pressure vessels –applications.Pure Bending:Introduction- Note about second moment of area- Note about parallel axis theorem-combined loadings- applications.Shear and Bending moment diagram:Introduction-type of beams- type of loads- stress strain transformation- general equations of plane stress-Maximum in plane shear.
2- Duration: Since January 2005- June2008
Level: First year preparatory class, Section: Technology
Thematic 1: Basics of engineering drawing.Course Topics: Orthogonal projection:
- Introduction- Forms of orthographic projection- First angle projection- Third angle projection-Normalized formats- main lines- Orthogonal projection- system; of orthogonal projections- drawing of definition- cut and sections- the intersection- cotation- the tolerance and the adjustments - General properties and designation of materials- mechanical properties- mechanical characteristics of materials, metallurgical properties, schematic of metallurgical diagram.
Thematic 2: Introduction to engineering design. Course Topics: Elements of mechanical engineering:
- Introduction- pins-nuts- screws-pads- dowel- bearings- joints- washers-Examples. The mechanicalconnections-movement- hypotheses- the mechanical links- normalized representation graph of links- kinematic diagram.Guidingin rotation-movement- functions- constructive solutions- direct contact-bushings of friction- bearings- mounting bearings- Applications.
Level: Second year preparatory class, Section: Mathematics and Physics
Thematic 3: General Mechanics.Course Topics:
Introduction - Vector calculus- the torsors- mechanical systems- Kinematics of solid systems- modeling of mechanical actions- Fundamental principle of statics- kinematics- velocity-acceleration- classification of motion- geometry of the masses- kinetic- System Dynamics- Energetic mechanical systems.
3- Duration: Since September 1995- June1998
Level: Second year class, Section: Technology
Thematic. Strength of Materials.Course Topics:Beam tests- Determination of support reactions in a simply supported beam- Variation of deflection of a simply supported beam with load- Beam thickness and material- experimental verification of the simple bending theory-Deflexion of a cantilever beam- statically indeterminate beam- Flexure tests: Determination of Young’s modulus for several materials and dimensions- Torsion tests: Determination of the Coulomb modulus.
4- Duration: Since September 1993- June1998
Level: Terminal of secondary class, Section: Technology
Mechanical manufacturing practice and Mechanical design.
1- Theoretical study of a wear test rig, at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.
2- Study and design of a feeding systemin the folding machine, at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.
3-Study and design of a central heating, at ISEFC Institute of Tuniswith Tunisian Agency for Vocational Training.
4-Design and construction of a solar chimney effect for the production of electricity, at ISEFC Institute of Tunis with Centre for Research Technology and Energy Tunisia.
5-Analytical study and practice of collective the production hot water by solar installationat ISEFC Institute of Tunis with Centre for Research Technology and Energy Tunisia.
6-Universal system of Wear, Defended July 2013 at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.
7-Endurance machine of Gears, defended July 2012 at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.
8-Design and Realization of a polishing machine, defended July 2012 at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.9-Design project of a metrology laboratory for a higher education Institution, defended Jun 2010 at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.10-Design of a hydraulic press, defended Jun 2009 at ISEFC Institute of Tunis.
A/ Publication in journals
1. Mohamed Houcine DHAOU, Sobhi HCINI, Abdullah MALLAH, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI , Abdulmajid JEMNI, “Structural and complex impedance spectroscopic studies of Ni0.5 Mg0.3 Cu0.2 Fe2 O4 ferrite nanoparticle, Applied Physics A: Materials Science and Processing,pp: 123:8 ( 2017).
2. Sobhi HCINI, Ahmed SELMI, Hedi RAHMOUNI, Aref OMRI, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI« Structural, dielectric and complex impedance properties of T0.6 Co0.4 Fe2O4 (T=Ni, Mg) ferrite nanoparticles prepared by sol gel method” Ceramics International, Vol. 43 (2017), pp: 2529-2536, 2017.
3. Afef BEN HASSINE, Abdessalem DAHRI, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Mohamed OUMEZZINE, E. K. HLIL, effect of trivalent rare earth doping on magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of La0.47 (Y, Eu)0.2 Pb0.33 Mn O3 manganites », Ceramics International, Vol. 43 (2017), pp:1390-1393, 2017.
4. Dhahbi TLILI, Nejeh HAMDAOUI, Sobhi HCINI, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Sadok ZEMNI, “Above room temperature complex impedance analysis of properties of La0.33 Sr0.67 Mn0.33 Ti0.67 O3 pervovskite », Phase Transitions A MultinationalJournal 10.1080/ 01411594, 2016.
5. Issam ABED, Najib KACEM, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Noureddine BOUHADDI, « Nonlinear 2-DOFs Vibration Energy Harvester Based on Magnetic Levitation », Shock & Vibration Aircraft/Aerospace, and Energy Harvesting, pp : 39-45 ,Volume : 9, 2016.
6. Abdessalem DHAHRI, Sobhi HCINI, Aref OMRI, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Effect of 20% Cr-doping on structural and electrical properties of La0.67 Ca0.33 MnO3 perovskite, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 687 (2016) 521-528.
7. A. BEN HASSINE, A. DHAHRI, M-Lamjed BOUAZIZI, M. OUMEZZINE, E.K.HLIL, Characterization and theoretical investigation of the magnetocaloric effect of La0.67 Ca0.33 Mn1-x Sbx O3 compounds, Solid State Communications 233 (2016) 6-10.
8. Issam ABED, Najib KACEM, Noureddine BOUHADDI, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI,Multi-modal vibration energyharvestingapproachbased on nonlinearoscillatorarraysundermagneticlevitation,Smart Materials and Structures,Vol. 25, Issue 2,pp :25018-25028, FEB 2016.
10. S. ZGHAL, M.-L.BOUAZIZI, N. BOUHADDI,R. NASRI, Model reductionmethods for viscoelastic sandwich structures in frequency and time domain, FiniteElements in Analysis and Design,Vol. 93, pp: 12-29, 2015.
11. Souhir ZGHAL, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Rachid NASRI, AwniBisharat « Dynamicanalysis of laminated sandwich beams». International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol.5 , No.3, pp: 2347, 2015.
12. S. GHANMI, M. GUEDRI, M-L. BOUAZIZI, N.BOUHADDI, Robust multi-objective and multi-level optimization of complex mechanical structures , Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Volume 25, Issue 7, October 2011, Pages 2444-2461.
13. S. GHANMI, M. GUEDRI, M-L. BOUAZIZI, N.BOUHADDI, Optimisation robuste multi-niveaux et multi-objectif de structures mécaniques complexes, Mécanique & Industries 11, 393–400 (2010).
14. M.-L. BOUAZIZI, S. GHANMI, R. NASRI, N. BOUHADDI, Robust optimization of the non-linear behaviour of a vibrating system. European Journal of Mechanics - A/Solids, Volume 28, Issue 1, pp. 141-154, january- february 2009.
15. M.-L. BOUAZIZI, R. MAJED, M. GUEDRI, N. BOUHADDI, Prediction condensed models adapted to the nonlinear structures in time domain. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Volume 320, Issue 3, pp. 668-690, 20 February 2009.
16. M.-L. BOUAZIZI, S. GHANMI, N. BOUHADDI, Multi-objective optimisation in dynamics of the structures with nonlinear behaviour: Contribution of the metamodels. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, Volume 45, Issue 10, August 2009, pp: 612-623(2009).
17. M.- L. BOUAZIZI, Samir GHANMI, Rachid NASRI, Noureddine BOUHADDI
« Robust optimization of the non-linear behaviour of a vibrating system » European Journal of
Mechanics - A/Solids, Vol. 28, Issue 1, pp:141-154, 2009.
18. Samir GHANMI, Mohamed GUEDRI, M.-L. BOUAZIZI, Noureddine BOUHADDI « Use of Metamodels in The Multi-Objective Optimization of Mechanical Structures with Uncertainties» International Journal for Computational Methods in Engineering Science and Mechanics,Vol. 8, pp. 283-302, 2007.
19. S. GHANMI, M. -L. BOUAZIZI, N. BOUHADDI « Robustness of mechanical systems against uncertainties » Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, Vol. 43, pp.715,2007
20. M.- L. BOUAZIZI, Rachid NASRI, Youssef ABDELLI « Parametric and optimization study of a vibration absorber with a generalized cubic, quadratic and non integer nonlinearities of damping and stiffness » International Review of Mechanical Engineering” (I.RE.M.E.), Vol. 540, n. 226 (February 2007).
21. M.- L. BOUAZIZI, Mohamed GUEDRI, Noureddine BOUHADDI « Robust component modal synthesis method adapted to the survey of the dynamic behaviour of structures with localized non-linearities » Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 20, 131-157, 2006.
§ Training workshop on the managing eLearning using Blackboard for Engineering”, in the Mechanical Department, College of Engineering at Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Kingdom Saudi Arabia (KSA): February 2016.
§ Training workshop on the courses as part of the implementation of quality and preparation system for accreditation of engineering schools(ABET - Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology)at Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Kingdom Saudi Arabia (KSA): January2015.
§ Training workshop on the courses as part of the implementation of quality and preparation system for accreditation of engineering schools (ABET - Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) at Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Kingdom Saudi Arabia (KSA):September 2014.
§ Director of Research Unit “Structural Dynamics, Modeling and Systems Engineering Multi-Physics” since September 2012;
§ Reviewer of the examination committee for Habilitation:(01)habilitationwasdefended at the National Engineering School Tunis(ENIT-June 2012),
(01)Habilitation wasdefended at the National Engineering School Sfax(ENIS-February 2013) and (01) habilitation defended at INSAT of Tunis (June 2013) .
§ Reviewer of the examination committee for Ph. D. Thesis:(02) Ph. D. Thesis were defended at the National Engineering School Tunis (ENIT- 2012m2013, (03) Ph. D. Thesis weredefended at the National Engineering School of Sfax(ENIS-2012 and 2013) and (01) Ph. D. Thesis wasdefended at the National Engineering School of Monastir- Tunisia.
§ Member of the examination committee for Graduation Projects defense at ISEFC, Tunisia since 2006.
§ Member of the ATAVI Association since 2013.
§ Member of the Tunisian Mechanical Association since 2008.
§ Member of the Research Unit: Structural Dynamics, Modeling and Systems Engineering Multi-Physics since October 2011.
Member of the Sector National Committee in Applied Sciences and Technology since March2012.
Mechanical Engineering Design / Structural Dynamics /Finite Element Method/ Robust Design/ Passive Damping / Multi-Objective Optimization / Harvesting Energy.
Design in Mechanical Emgineering
1-Ramzi AJILI, Olivier BAREILLE, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Mohamed ICHCHOU, Noureddine BOUHADDI, "Parameter identification of a sandwich beam using numerical-based Inhomogeneous Wave Correlation method", International Conference on Acoustics and Vibration ATAVI’2016, 21-23 Mars 2016, Hammamet, Tunisia.
2-Najib KACEM, Noureddine BOUHADDI, Issam ABED, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, "Optimized nonlinear MDOF vibration energy harvester based on electromagnetic coupling", International Conference on Acoustics and Vibration ATAVI’2016, 21-23 Mars 2016, Hammamet, Tunisia.
3-Issam ABED, Nejib KACEM, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Noureddine BOUHADI, "Non-Linear 2-DOFs vibration energy harvester based on magnetic levitation", International Modal Conference IMAC2015, Orlando, Florida February 2015, USA.
4- Issam ABED, Nejib KACEM, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Noureddine BOUHADDI, "Non-Linear 3-DOFs system induced by magnetic levitation", 6th International Conference on Design and Modeling of Mechanical Systems CMSM’2015, 23-25 Mars 2015, Hammamet, Tunisia.
5- Issam ABED, Sabeur MAHMOUDI, Nejib KACEM, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Noureddine BOUHADDI, "Dynamique non-linéaire d’un récupérateur d’énergie vibratoire à transduction électromagnétique", Troisième Congrès Tunisien de Mécanique (COTUME’2014), 24-26 Mars 2014, Sousse, Tunisie.
6- Souhir ZGHAL, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Rachid NASRI, Noureddine BOUHADDI, "Viscoelastic sandwich structures with localized non-linearties", Troisième Congrès Tunisien de Mécanique (COTUME’2014), 24-26 Mars 2014, Sousse, Tunisie.
5-Souhir ZGHAL, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Noureddine BOUHADDI." Reduced-order model for non-linear dynamic analysis of viscoelastic sandwich structures in time domain",2nd International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis (CSNDD’2014), pp.19-21 May 2014, Agadir, Morocco.
7-Rabiaa ALJANE, Samir GHANMI, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, "Analyse de sensibilité graphique : Application à la dynamique des structures", Troisième Congrès Tunisien de Mécanique (COTUME’2014), 24-26 Mars 2014, Sousse, Tunisie.
8-Souhir ZGHAL, Mohamed Lamjed BOUAZIZI, Rachid NASRI, Noureddine BOUHADDI "Model reduction of viscoelastic sandwich structures”, 4th International Conference on computational Methods in structural dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (COMPDYN’2013), pp.362-372, 12-14 June 2013, Kos Island, Greece
9– S. Zhal, M-Lamjed. Bouazizi, R. Nasri and B.Noureddine, Reduction method applied to viscoelastically damped finite element models, 4th International Conference Methods in Structural Dynamics end Earthquake Engineering COMPDYN2013, Kos, Greece 12-14 June 2013.
10– K. Khelifi, M-Lamjed. Bouazizi, R. Nasri and B.Noureddine, Vibration pumping of Mdof structures using optimized multiple dynamic absorbers, 1st Euro-Mediterranien Conference on Structural Dynamics Dynamics Engineering and Vibroacoustics, MEDYNA 2013, Marrakech Morroco 23-25 April 2013.
11- K. Khelifi, M.- Lamjed. BOUAZIZI, E.Sadoulet, R. NASRI, N. BOUHADDI, Parametric study on energy pumping of Mdof System using Mltiple Dynamic absorbers, The second international conference Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-stationary Operations, CMMNO’2012 Tunisia, 26-28 March 2012.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Higher Education
Salman bin Abdulaziz University
College of Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Department
المملكة العربية السعودية
وزارة التعليم العالي
جامعة سلمان بن عبدالعزيز
قسم الهندسة الميكانيكية
Dr. Mohamed Lamjed Youssef Bouazizi
Vibration pumping of MDOF structures using optimized multiple dynamic absorbers
Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed Tash
Development of in-Situ Al-Si/CuAL2 Metal Matrix Composites: Microstructure, Hardness, and Wear
Dr. AbdelKader Saad Abdullah
Experimental investigation of corrugated absorber solar still with wick and reflectors
لجنة الدورات والمؤتمرات
لقسم الهندسة الميكانكية
د٠ محمد الامجد بوعزيزي
محتويات مواقع أعضاء هيئة التدريس بما فيها من نصوص وملفات وصور وأبحاث وأية مواد أخرى هي مسئولية عضو هيئة التدريس بالكامل بصفته صاحب الموقع وبما له من صلاحية مطلقة في الإضافة والحذف، وتخلي الجامعة مسئوليتها عن محتويات تلك المواقع.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة © عمادة تقنية المعلومات والتعليم عن بعد 2018م ــ 1440هـ.