· Member of Tunis High Institute of Human Sciences Publication Committee. 2010.· Assistant Professor Recruitment Committee Member (Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Tunisia). 2011-12.
· Scientific Committee Member at the National Centre for Translation (Ministry of Culture).
· Graduate Studies Director at the High Institute of Human Science. 2008-11.
· Head of English, at the High Institute of Human Sciences in Tunis, Tunisia. 2004-07
· Head of the Organizing Committee of a conference on “‘Mutual (Mis)understanding,
February 1-3, 2007, held at High Institute of Human Sciences in Tunis, Tunisia.
· Graduate Studies Committee Member at the Faculty of Letters, Arts and Humanities of Manouba, Tunisia. 2005
· Member of the International Association for the Study of Irish Literatures (IASIL).2004
· Member of the English Department Research Group at the University of Lleida, Spain. 2003
· Member of the Organizing Committee of “‘Out of Place’: Text, Memory & Exile” Conference, December 1-3, 2004, held at High Institute of Human Sciences in Tunis, Tunisia. 2003.
· Member of the Literature Department Recruitment Committee, the University of Essex, UK. 2002-03.
· Member of the British Comparative Literature Association. 2003.
·2002 Ph.D in Literature. W. B. Yeats: A Poetics of Ideology, University of Essex, UK.
·1994 MA in English Literature, University of Tunis.
·1989 BA in English Language, Literature and Civilisation, University of Tunis.
·2014 Currently working on a book of critical essays on modern Irish literature.
·2009 Emblems of Adversity: Essays on the Aesthetics of Politics in Yeats and Others (Cambridge Scholars, UK)
· 2009 The Poetics of Ideology in Yeats: Pastoral, Nationality and Modernity (VDM)
·2006 The Filthy Modern Tide: Coloniality and Modernity in W. B. Yeats (CPU)
·Forthcoming The Objectives of Islamic Law, by Sheikh Tahar ben Achour, (National Centre for Translation)
·2010 Bani Hilal Saga: Selected Stories, by Abderrahman Guiga, (NCT)
·2010 The Intellectual and Literary Movement in Tunisia, by Mohamed al-Fadhel Ibn Achour, (NCT)
·Forthcoming “I have no speech but symbols”: Nationality and History in Yeats’s Poetics of Myth and Mythmaking. (Centre of Myth Studies, Essex University, UK).
· 2010 “‘I am Unbroken’: Aging, Ireland and Political Desire in Yeats,” in Flaming Embers, ed. Nela Belau, Peter Lang
·2010 “Ireland as insula sacra: Utopian Ironies in J. M. Synge and W. B. Yeats” (Utopias, Manouba Press).
·2005 “Willie’s “monkey gland” or the Bio-Aesthetics of Ageing in Yeats”, Lleida University Press, Spain.
·2004 “Liberation or Misogyny in The Season of Migration to the North by Tayeb Salah” (in Misogyny in Literature, ed. Britta Zangen, Peter Lang), pp. 199-218.
·2003 “The Rhetoric of Transition or Political Allegoria in the Young Yeats” (Agenda, Fall 2003)
·2002 “W. B. Yeats’s Politics of Proximity: The Absence of the Great Famine in His Poetry” (Ireland’s Great Famine: Silence, Memory and Commemoration, eds. David A. Valone and Christine Kinealy, University Press of America), pp. 121-41.
·2001 “W. B. Yeats: Theorizing the Irish Nation” (Yeats and Postcolonialism, ed. Deborah Fleming, Locust Hill Press, 2001), No 29, pp.277-300.
·2000 “Self and Other in the Ideology of Nationalism and Translatability: The case of Abul-Kacem Chabbi and W. B. Yeats”, New Comparison (Spring, 2000), No. 29, pp.139-57.
·2001: “W. B. Yeats: Theorizing the Irish Nation” (Yeats and Postcolonialism, ed. Deborah Fleming, Locust Hill Press, 2001), No 29, pp.277-300.
·2000: “Self and Other in the Ideology of Nationalism and Translatability: The case of Abul-Kacem Chabbi and W. B. Yeats”, New Comparison (Spring, 2000), No. 29, pp.139-57.
·1998 “Art and Science in Conrad’s Heart of Darkness”, Tropiques, No 9 (Autumn, 1998), pp. 99-104.
·1995 “On Untranslatability”, Tropiques, No. 2 (Autumn, 1995), pp. 75-89.
محتويات مواقع أعضاء هيئة التدريس بما فيها من نصوص وملفات وصور وأبحاث وأية مواد أخرى هي مسئولية عضو هيئة التدريس بالكامل بصفته صاحب الموقع وبما له من صلاحية مطلقة في الإضافة والحذف، وتخلي الجامعة مسئوليتها عن محتويات تلك المواقع.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة © عمادة تقنية المعلومات والتعليم عن بعد 2018م ــ 1440هـ.